Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011

It's 9:59 and while I'm writing this, Spongebob is on TV. We got home at around 9pm and I immediately started editing pictures that I would be using for this blog. It's my first time to put pictures on my blog and editing it was a bit hassle but I was too excited with what's its going to look like. I've been picturing this blog in my had since the day started.

On November 12, I will be having my debut and this day played a crucial role for my debut. We had scheduled food tasting, gown fitting and shoe shopping today so I was very, very excited! We left the house at around 9am to go to Hizon's place at Visayas Avenue. Their office was actually located in a subdivision. They own a huge compound in that subdivision with the owners' houses, their warehouses and their office are all located. Faye, the assigned coordinator of Hizon for us, discussed the decorations of the place. The backdrop, the chairs, the cloths and everything. 


Me, putting the table cloth on the table. 


My coordinator's chosen tablecloth. I love the pattern!

So after finalizing some of the details for the place's would be design, our favorite part began. The food tasting! We were served with two main dishes each for pasta, beef, chicken, pork and vegetable. Because of that experience, I wanted to be food critic! I can see myself just sitting down, being served with different, yummy foods and all I have to do is choose the best one. Such a happy life! Hahaha. So here are the dishes:

Pasta with white sauce vs Pasta with Tomato base sauce








Stir fried mixed vegetables vs Fresh Lumpia








Fried fish with honey mustard dip vs Grilled fish with lemon butter sauce








Pork oriental vs Pork with sesame seeds






Chicken with corn and cream vs Hawaiian Chicken





Roast beef vs Beef with mushroom (Sadly, we ate it right away and I forgot to take a picture. :( It's that good!)









Although these were very small portions, we were still very full right after that we didn't even eat lunch! 



After having our food tasting, we left Hizon's very, very huge compound and went to TriNoma to start looking for shoes. I've been searching a particular style of shoes - peep toe pumps with black velvet that are atleast 4 to 5 inches high. We've been searching for more than two weeks already and it was really hard to find the right pair. My mom said that I have very thin feet and that's why almost every shoe I tried with that kind of style keeps falling off. It was kind of frustrating really, finding the perfect shoes only to find out that it's not perfect for you. But finally, after a long search, I found it! So happy!


Finally, finally, finally!! <3

Then after TriNoma, we went to find F&S Tailoring, where my dad and all the boys of my family would get their suits. First try, the owner wasn't there so we decided to wait for a while. But we decided to go to SM San Lazaro to eat to kill time. So second try, the owner was already there, "Mang Jun". Mang Jun and his wife Tita Emma are wonderful people! Mang Jun has been famous for so many years now for making coats and ties for celebrities like Boy Abunda and their family friend, Kuya Germs. He has won different trophies which are all displayed in his shop including the one he got from FAMAS. But what I liked the most was that they're very down to earth. They laughed and told us stories like we've known them for so long already, like old friends. Please visit their site for great and affordable coats and ties! I feel like promoting them to everyone so you can meet the couple and see for yourselves. After F&S, we had an 8:30 appointment with my designer for my first gown fitting. I was so looking forward to this! And when we got there and saw my dress, I was speechless. It was better than what I had in mind, because I was even worried at first that the kind of style I wanted won't be followed. But it was even better, so much better than what I had imagined. I didn't even wanna remove it already! Hahaha. I had pictures of dress but I decided not to post because I wanted it to be a surprise. So I decided to post these instead:

While he was putting the petticoat on me.


So there's the summary of my very busy day, which I enjoyed so much! I bought the new issue of Metro magazine that's all about Paris fashion! So excited to read it already. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment