Monday, April 8, 2013

HK Outfit: Sweater and Jeans

This officially concludes my Hong Kong posts! Combining our third day into this post since our agenda that day was shopping! Not much pictures since, you know, shopping means business. Haha! Compared to my last two HK outfits, this third one is completely unplanned. But I woke up that day leaning towards simplicity and I figured that it's just gonna be sweater and jeans day! But I couldn't let it end with that. After all, simplicity is big challenge for me. So instead of a plain sweater, I go for a sparkly knit and instead the ordinary blue jeans, mine has floral prints on it! To finish it off, I put my hair in a high top bun, put on some gold bangles, and I was good to go!

I was supposed to pair this sweater with a printed skirt and some sparkly gold accents - sparkly necklace, sparkly belt, sparkly shoes! Then the pants was originally meant to be paired with my pink fur scarf that transforms into a fur coat. Two fancy outfits simplified into one!
Perfect backdrop!
Sweater - Debenhams | Pants - H&M
 Sunnies - Mango
Gold bangles - H&M
Bag - Longchamp
Shoes - Topshop

Sharing just a few photos that day! For the past two days, we experienced a hot weather but during our last day, it got very, very cold with some drizzles and strong winds! I seriously wanted to bring that kind of weather to Manila!
 Fog covering the buildings!
City streets!
We also visited Disneyland Hotel to do some souvenir shopping! Mickey and Minnie says goodbye!

That concludes my HK posts :)

Love, Paola xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the 'bringing to Manila the HK weather' part! I like your simple style. It's just perfect for traveling!

    XX,
    Jess
    Armed With Style

    ReplyDelete