Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts' Day

"Love is the only shocking act on the planet."
- Valentine's Day (2010)

Last night, when I got home, I went straight to bed and turned on TV, ready for sleep. Then I stumbled upon HBO playing the movie Valentine's Day. I really, really loved that movie and I felt like it was the cherry on top of my Valentine's Day. I got to spend the day with so many people. I had LEAP, then bonding with my block mates right after. It's safe to say that I had a wonderful Valentine's Day despite the bitterness my friends and I half jokingly expected! HAHA. 


My blockmates and I talked and decided that we would be wearing black on Valentine's. Apparently, they all forgot about it. But anyway, I wanted to wear black but I also wanted to channel a hint of Valentine's on my outfit. So I got my new red skirt and found the perfect shirt to go with it! Although black is the dominant color in this outfit, I feel like it screams, "Hey, it's Valentines!". <3



Loved Shirt - Bazaar || Skirt - Forever 21


Necklace - Accessorize


Peacock Cuff - Gift


Wedges - Toms


My shirt perfectly says it, this Valentines Day, just like every single day of the year, I am LOVED. :)

Anyway, right after LEAP my friends I went straight to MoA to watch The Vow. The movie was.. good. It took me about 15-20 minutes to decide whether I liked it or not. It's just that the ending was.. unexpected. Here's what I'll tell you though, it was a happy ending, it's just not the ending we all expected. But nonetheless, it's the perfect Valentine movie for me, although some of my friends might disagree. 


Don't you just regret not ordering Frosty, Tiqui? :))



Meet my Valentines datessss! 

I wish I took more pictures, though. From our LEAP and with everything else that happened that day. I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday! La Sallians still have the rest of the week to enjoy Univ Week. Have a great day! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment